– A man who was in an upstairs apartment at Windsor Manor apartments on Wednesday morning was injured from debris caused by a bullet that was fired from the downstairs apartment, Kernersville police said.
-Police said Steven Reece Hall, 52, accidentally fired his 9 mm handgun.
The bullet traveled through the ceiling into the upstairs apartment, injuring Paul Joseph Pike, 36. Pike was taken to Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center to be treated for minor injuries.
-Hall was charged with discharging a firearm within city limits. He is lucky thats all he’s being charged with.
-That would be quite shocking to suddenly, without warning, be injured by a bullet. This is another sign to handle guns with care and practice gun safety
Samurai Sword screw up on Shop at Home