- Chemical Warfare sullied world war one and at the forefront of chemical weapons was the deadly and damaging Mustard Gas.
- As world war one was extinguished, and the body count at an insane level, Mustard Gas was estimated to have killed around thirty five thousand people and injured well over 650,000.
- Sulfur Mustard and Nitrogen Mustard were a few variations of the chemical agent that the diabolic war scientists concocted in their laboratories of death
- Above: One of the many warning posters posted around town alerting common folk of the dangers and danger signs of Mustard Gas
- Because chemical warfare threatened humans and animals alike special gas masks were designed for dogs and horses used in war. Seeing a sight like that would make me think the apocalypse was close at hand
- In a war museum the different stages and levels of damage the chemical does to your skin is on display.
- A massive supply of mustard gas shells, 155 mm, are stored in the armies weapons supply warehouse. I pity the poor souls who will feel the effects of this deadly poisonous chemical warfare agent.
Video below describes the use of poison gas in the war and the effects it had on soldiers.